Search by Medical ConditionA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Clinical Trials for Vitamin B 12 Deficiency
- Vitamin B12 Dose Escalation Trial in Pregnancy
- A Comparison of Two Different Doses of Maternal B12 Supplementation in Improving Infant B12 Deficiency and Neurodevelopment
- Effects of Vitamin B12 Treatment in Singers
- Vitamin Deficiencies and Suppletion in Morbid Obesity
- Impact of Vitamin B12 Replacement on Epogen Dosing and Improvement of Quality of Life in Hemodialysis Patients
- Vitamin B12 Acceptance and Biomarker Response Study
- EPI-743 in Cobalamin C Defect: Effects on Visual and Neurological Impairment
- Oral/Intramuscular B12 to Treat Cobalamin Deficiency
- Long-term Use of Proton Pump Inhibitors May Cause Vitamin B12 Deficiency in the Institutionalized Elderly
- Oral Vitamin B12 Administration for Vitamin B12 Deficiency After Total Gastrectomy
- Cobalamin Supplementation During Infancy; Effect on B-vitamin Status, Growth and Psychomotor Development
- How Many Patients Are in Need of Vitamin B12 Injections?
- Can Recombinant Human Intrinsic Factor Be Used for Evaluation of the Vitamin B12 Absorption?
- The Role of Methycobalamin in Early Dementia Patients With Vitamin B12 Deficiency and Hyperhomocysteinaemia.