Search by Medical ConditionA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Clinical Trials for Uterine Cervical Incompetence
- Azithromycin to Improve Latency in Exam Indicated Cerclage Control Trial
- Hyperbaric Prilocaine Compared With Hyperbaric Bupivacaine in Cervical Cerclage?
- Dose Comparison of Misoprostol for Cervix Ripening Before Operative Hysteroscopy.
- Comparison of Anesthesia Type in Patients Undergoing Transabdominal Cervico Isthmic Cerclage (TCIC)
- Intrathecal Chloroprocaine vs. Bupivacaine for Cervical Cerclage
- Cerclage for Twins With Short Cervix
- Chloroprocaine Spinal Anesthesia for Cervical Cerclage (CP Spinal)
- Multifactorial Approach to Emergent Cerclage