Search by Medical ConditionA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Clinical Trials for Gingival Recession
- Local Application of Hyaluronic Acid (HYADENT BG) With Free Soft Tissue Grafing Improves Treatment Outcomes.
- Ubiquinon (Coenzyme Q10) Application After Gingival Recession Coverage
- RhEGF Incorporated in An Absorbable Collagen Membrane for The Management Of Gingival Recession Defects
- Recombinant Human Fibroblast Growth Factor-2 (rhFGF-2) In Gingival Recession Defects
- MEBO Ointment and Hyaluronic Acid Gel in the Management of Pain After Free Gingival Graft Harvesting
- Patient Morbidity After Palatal Free Gingival Grafts With or Without PRF Membranes Coverage
- Mucoderm® Versus CTG in the Treatment of Multiple Gingival Recessions Associated With Non-carious Cervical Lesion.
- Treatment of Multiple Gingival Recessions
- A New Surgical-restorative Approach to Treat Gingival Recessions Associated With Non-carious Cervical Lesions (NCCL)
- Comparison of Two Flaps for Root Coverage
- Clinical Evaluation of Single-stage Advanced Versus Rotated Flaps in the Treatment of Gingival Recessions
- Microsurgical Versus Conventional Semilunar Coronally Advanced Flap
- Morbidity and Coverage Outcome With Connective Tissue Graft Used With Coronally Advanced Flap and Tunneling Technique
- Root Coverage in Smokers With Acellular Dermal Matrix Graft and Enamel Matrix Derivative