Search by Drug NameA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Clinical Trials for XIBROM
- Study to Compare Differing Dosing Regimens of ISV-303 (Bromfenac in DuraSite) to Xibrom and Vehicle in Post Cataract Surgery Volunteers
- A Comparison of Prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) Inhibition of Acuvail(Ketorolac 0.45%), Xibrom (Bromfenac 0.09%)and Nevanac (Nepafenac)in Patients Undergoing Phacoemulsification
- A Comparison of Peak Aqueous Penetration of Acuvail (Ketorolac 0.45%), Xibrom (Bromfenac 0.09%), and Nevanac (Nepafenac 0.1%)in Patients Undergoing Phacoemulsification
- Evaluation of Comfort With Xibrom (Bromfenac Ophthalmic Solution)0.09% and Nevanac (Nepafenac Ophthalmic Suspension) 0.1% Following Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty (SLT)
- Randomized, Double Blind Trial of Bromfenac BID (0.09%) as an Adjunct to Argon Laser Therapy in the Treatment of Diabetic Macular Edema.
- Determination of Optimum Duration of Treatment With Bromfenac (Xibrom) Eyedrops Following Cataract Surgery
- Comparing Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) and Visual Acuity Outcomes in Subjects Undergoing Cataract Surgery, Who Receive Xibrom Ophthalmic Solution and Standard Presurgical Care vs. Xibrom Ophthalmic Solution Plus Prednisolone Acetate 1% and Sta
- Pilot Study of the Effect of Topical Bromfenac Ophthalmic Solution 0.09%in Patients With Acute Post-operative Cystoid Macular Edema.
- Comparison of Vitreous Levels of Acular LS 0.04%, Xibrom 0.09%, and Nevanac 0.1%
Clinical trials list
click for details