Search by Drug NameA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Clinical Trials for NORGESTIMATE AND ETHINYL ESTRADIOL
- Are the Combined Oral Contraceptive Pills Needed for Management of the Simple Ovarian Cysts in Reproductive Women?
- Erenumab (AMG 334) Plus Combined Oral Contraceptive Drug Interaction Study in Healthy Females
- Study to Evaluate Effect of Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir/GS-9857 Fixed-Dose Combination on the Pharmacokinetics of a Representative Hormonal Contraceptive Medication, Norgestimate/Ethinyl Estradiol
- Oral Contraceptive DDI Study
- Study of Combined Oral Contraceptive Effects in Female Subjects
- A Bioequivalence Study of Norgestimate /Ethinyl Estradiol (NGM/EE) Tablets Manufactured at 2 Different Facilities
- Evaluate the Effect of Ethinyl Estradiol/Norgestimate on the Pharmacokinetics of Lomitapide in Healthy Female Subjects
- Drug Interaction Study Between Dolutegravir and an Oral Contraceptive Containing Norgestimate and Ethinylestradiol
- An Efficacy and Safety Study Comparing Oral Contraceptive Containing Norgestimate or Desogestrel for Acne Treatment
- Drug Interaction Oral Contraceptive Pill (OCP)
- Study to Assess the Effect of BMS-790052 on the Pharmacokinetics of Ortho Tri-Cyclen® in Healthy Female Subjects
- Determine the Effects of C-administration of AZD7325 and an Oral Contraceptive in Healthy Female Subjects
- Comparison of Efficacy and Safety of Norgestimate-ethinyl Estradiol and Cyproterone Acetate-ethinyl Estradiol in the Treatment of Acne Vulgaris
- Study to Evaluate Cycle Control With Norgestimate/Ethinyl Estradiol and Drospirenone/Ethinyl Estradiol in Healthy Sexually Active Females
- A Drug Interaction Study of Folic Acid and Oral Contraceptive Tablets Containing Norgestimate (NGM) /Ethinyl Estradiol (EE) in Healthy Women.
- Bioequivalence Study of the Oral Contraceptive (OC) Tablet Containing Norgestimate (NGM)/Ethinyl Estradiol (EE) With or Without Folic Acid in Healthy Women.
- A Drug Interaction Study of Folic Acid and Oral Contraceptive Tablets Containing Norgestimate (NGM)/Ethinyl Estradiol (EE) in Healthy Women.
- Bioequivalence Study of the Oral Contraceptive Tablet Containing Norgestimate (NGM)/Ethinyl Estradiol (EE) With or Without Folic Acid in Healthy Women.
- Birth Control Pill vs Birth Control Patch Study
- Oral Versus Patch Hormonal Contraceptive Effects on Metabolism, Clotting, Inflammatory Factors and Vascular Reactivity
- Drug Interaction - Oral Contraceptive
- A Postmarketing Study of the Risk of Venous Thromboembolism (Blood Clots), Myocardial Infarction (Heart Attacks), and Stroke Among Women Using ORTHO EVRA (Norelgestromin and Ethinyl Estradiol Contraceptive Patch) Compared With Women Who Take Oral Co
- Atazanavir and Ritonavir (ATV/RTV) and an Oral Contraceptive in Healthy Females
- An Open-Label Study Evaluating Breakthrough Bleeding and Spotting With Norgestimate/Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets Administered as an Extended Regimen
- Postmarketing Study of ORTHO EVRA (Norelgestromin and Ethinyl Estradiol Contraceptive Patch) in Relation to Venous Thromboembolism (Blood Clots), Stroke and Heart Attacks
- The Effect of Norgestimate/Ethinyl Estradiol on Bone Density in Pediatric Subjects With Anorexia Nervosa
- A Study to Evaluate Folate Levels in Women Taking Oral Contraceptives
- A Comparative Pharmacokinetic Study of ORTHO EVRA (a Transdermal Contraceptive Patch) and CILEST (an Oral Contraceptive) in Healthy Female Volunteers
- A Study of Efficacy and Safety With the Transdermal Contraceptive System.
Clinical trials list
click for details